Here at, Pucker Factor Offroad we take your privacy very seriously and do our absolute best to ensure that it is maintained at all times. The following is our policy and procedures on privacy.
We Collect the Following:
- Information when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- We may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information when you place an order or register. However, you may visit the site anonymously.
- In order to fulfill a gift purchase we will collect information about the recipient. Please note that any information we receive about the gift recipient(s) is never used for marketing purposes.
- We use “cookies” to enhance your experience on our site as well as gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. There is more information on our use of “cookies” below.
What We Do With the Information
Believe it or not we do have a purpose for the information gather. We may use that information in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience which allows us to deliver the type of content that you are most interested.
- To better serve you when responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly and efficiently process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we send you periodic e-mails. We NEVER spam you because we hate it as well. In the event you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mail from us please either click the “Unsubscribe” on the email when you receive it or simply contact us and let us know.
Do We Protect Your Information?
Protecting your information is very important to us and that is why we have a variety of security measure implemented. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
All About Those “Cookies”
In the event that contract with third-party service providers (which may happen) to assist us in better understanding our site visitors they are NEVER permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You have the choice of having your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
We NEVER not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Pucker Factor Offroad. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Opt-Out or Modify Information
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails that are already in production. We will work diligently to stop those but one or two may get past us.
You may delete all of your online account information from our database by signing into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you the best value possible, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However we do seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome and encourage your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.